Are you struggling from making good fish curry?
Here is a nice recipe for you!xx
[Ingredients] 2 servings
- A half fillet of mackerel
- Onion 1-2
- Garlic 2pc
- About the same amount of ginger
- Red pepper 1
- Butter 10g
- A tablespoons of white vinegar
- A tablespoon of cocoa
- A pinch of salt
- A can of chopped tomatoes 150-200g
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- A bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a heated pan.
- Add chopped onion into the pan and stir fry them until they become soft.
- Add salt, finely chopped garlic and ginger into the pan.
- After garlic smells good, add roughly chopped red pepper and white vinegar.
- Add all the spices, cocoa and a half glass of water.
- Saute mackerel fillet with 5g butter in a different pan. When the surface became crispy, break fillet into small pieces.
- Add a can of chopped tomatoes.
- Cook curry 30 minutes-an hour. If the curry becomes too dry, add a half glass of water again.
- Add 5g butter and mix well. Make sure the butter is melted.
- Serve with naan or rice.