Ankake means foods dressed with a thick starchy sauce. The foods can often be rice or noodles. because my husband sometimes does not like very typical Japanese taste, I make it a bit like Chinese.
- Garlic 2pc
- Ginger 1pc(the same amount of garlic)
- Pepper 1/2
- Bean sprout 200g
- Pork mince 150-200g
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 tablespoons of miso
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of doubanjiang(Chinese black beans sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Chinese chili oil
- 1 tablespoon of sake
- 1/5 glass of water
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a hot frying pan.
- Stir fry finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- Add pork mince into the pan.
- When the pork turns into brown then add beans sprout and roughly chopped pepper. Soon after that a lot of water comes out. Keep cooking, until only a bit of water leaves on the bottom.
- Add the sauce into the pan.
- Add the corn starch with some water and keep heating until the sauce becomes sticky.
- Serve ankake pork mince on hot rice or noodles.
If you fancy to try my recipe, please send me feedback or your foods from Contact page after your trial!xx