Here is an easy & delicious Chinese recipe of chow mein!
[Ingredients] 2 servings
- Ginger…same as garlic
- Chinese cabbage…5 leaves
- Bean sprouts…150g
- Green pepper…1/2
- Egg noodles…300g
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch
[Chow mein sauce]
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of sake
- 1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of black bean garlic sauce(black bean sauce is also okay)
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into the hot frying pan.
- Stir fry finely chopped garlic & ginger, roughly chopped pork, Chinese cabbage, green pepper (follow this order).
- When the water from Chinese cabbage comes out, add egg noodles and bean sprouts.
- When all the ingredients are cooked enough and water has gone, add chow mein sauce and mix well.
- Add corn starch with 100g of water.
- When the chow mein is a little saucy (I mean it has a bit sticky sauce), serve on the plate.