Are you curious about the different idea of Ramen? In Hokkaido, the north of Japan people eat “Ramen Salad”.
This menu is often seen not only at home, but also at izakaya (Japanese pub)! Japanese people tend to get drunk very quickly compared to English people so usually they have some food with beer or sake. That’s why you can find various food to enjoy your drink at pub in Japan. Noodles or rice menu are usually ordered after you finish your drink. This is called shime which means your last order.
How about ramen salad for your shime tonight?
[Ingredients] 1-2 servings
- Ramen noodles 100-200g
- Tuna 100g
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sesame dressing
- Cook ramen noodles and an egg in boiled water. When you finish, quickly wash noodles in cold water. With this process the noodles noodles will be more chewy.
- Cut cucumber, cherry tomatoes and lettuce.
- Put the ramen noodles into the bowl or plate and put vegetables.
- Pour some dressing on the top and mix very well.
- Add tuna and the boiled egg on the top.
If you try my recipe, please share with #jhomerecipes!! I am looking forward to shareing our passion about foods! xx