I made very creamy pasta sauce with English sausages and mushrooms.
This recipe is very easy and quick to make. Please enjoy!xx
[Ingredients] 1 serving
- King oyster mushrooms 1
- Shimeji mushrooms 1/2 package
- English sausage 1
- Fresh chicken egg 1
- Milk 40ml
- Parmigiano cheese some
This time I used king oyster mushrooms and shimeji mushrooms because my husband loved them. You can find them easily at Chinese supermarket. I think you can use any other mushrooms except shiitake. Shiitake has too much taste for pasta.
- Boil the water. Add some salt and cook pasta in it.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a hot frying pan. Put thinly Sliced English sausages on it and cook very well until the surface becomes brown and crispy.
- Add chopped mushrooms and cook well.
- Make pasta sauce. Put a egg, milk and grated cheese into a bowl and mix well.
- Turn off the cooker of the frying pan and add cooked pasta in it. Mix well.
- Add sauce into the pan and mix well.
- Serve it with extra parmigiano cheese on the top.
You can use serve this sauce on bread too. Please try!