Thank you for visiting my website! Today’s recipe is my original; tofu caprese salad.Woo, I am excited!
Do you like/eat tofu? I imagine many people have tried tofu but do not know there are a lot of ways to enjoy it. I was disappointed when I noticed that many English people treated tofu just as a diet food. Yes, tofu is very nutritious (not healthy itself, nutritious!), but Japanese people do not eat tofu to loose their weight. If you are upset about what I said now, please read Japanese definition of healthy food.
I hope this recipe will help you to find more ways to enjoy tofu, not to stick you on disappointed diet life.
[Ingredients] 2 servings
- Tofu (firm one will be easier for you to pick up) 100g
- Avocado 1
- Beef tomato 1/2
-Sauce & Toppings-
- A bit of wasabi paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2-3 drops of sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
Chopped coriander leaves are also good as a topping!
- Cut and slice tofu, avocado and tomato into the good size.
- Place 1. in order on a flat plate.
- Mix wasabi, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce on 2. and sesame seeds.
- Serve tofu caprese salad with chopped coriander on the top if you would like.