Do you like Japanese curry? In Japan, it is said that Japanese curry will be more tasty the next day. The problem is…how we enjoy our curry the next day. You can eat in the same way but if you think this is a bit boring…yaki curry is a good option. Before my husband tried my yaki curry, he thought it strange. However he really liked it once he tried.
It does not have to be Japanese curry. Please try this recipe once with your favourite curry!.
Usually, the next day you can not control the amount of curry left. This is simple so you do not have to stick on measuring.
- Cooked rice
- Cheddar or parmigiano cheese
- Panko (bread crumbs)
- Set rice in the oven proof.
- Set an egg in the middle.
- Put finely chopped pickles on rice.
- Cover rice with curry sauce.
- Cover the surface with grated cheese.
- Cover the surface with panko.
- Put the dish into the oven (200 degrees) for 30 minutes. Make sure the outside of the egg is cooked.
When you eat yaki curry, beak the egg in the middle so that york will make the curry mild. Please enjoy!xx