Now spring has come and I started to suffer from hay fever…
Although in spring, various fresh vegetables are available which make me feel so happy. Today’s recipe is not Japanese food but I am confident you will love it!
This recipe costs only £0.50 for each and so rich. In fact maybe mine was even less because I am used to Japanese less fat food. It is fanny that I can eat unbelievably a lot of Japanese foods, but not very much of western foods. Although this oily pasta is quite healthy – perfect with small side salad. Please enjoy!
[Ingredients] 2 servings
- 1/2 spring cabbage
- 1 whole sardine (from a tin)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbs olive oil
- A few small chili
- Spaghetti for 2 people
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- a pinch of white pepper
- Cut spring cabbage into about 3cm pieces. Put them into the microwavable bowl and make them warm for 1 and half minutes.
- Mince the garlic.
- Boil water for spaghetti. Start to cook spaghetti.
- Pour the olive oil into the frying pan. Cook the garlic, chili, sardine and cabbage. Medium heat.
- Make sure not to burn garlic, if you need add some hot water from spaghetti pot.
- When spaghetti is cooked, add spaghetti into the pan. and mix them a lot.
- Season spaghetti with salt, black pepper and white pepper.
- Serve spaghetti with some olive oil on the top.