Today I would like to share my original recipe of tomato sauce paste which can be used various way,as I mentioned yesterday. Please be aware that this is not a recipe of tomato sauce. This is the recipe of paste so that you can make brilliant tomato sauce easily. I usually make it whenever I can, and keep it in the fridge. Then when you cook dinner, all you have to do is just add this paste into a tin of tomato in the sauce pan.
This recipe is highly recommended, especially if you are a busy person who wants to cook by yourself but haven’t got any time for it. I will share the example of the use next time. Now, let’s have a look of instruction!!
- 1/2 of onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes or 200g of tin tomato
- 2 tbspoons of olive oil
- A bit of salt and pepper
- Finely chop onion and garlic.
- Pour olive oil into a sauce pan, and pan fry onion and garlic until they get soft and smell nice.
- Add seasonings.
- Mix the onion and garlic from step3. and tomato in a blender.(Chop tomatoes roughly if you need.)
- Turn on the blender and keep going until they become smooth.
- Keep the paste in a small container in the fridge.
This is the example I am going to share next time.
Woo!! I can’t wait to share the recipe!!
See you next time xx