Today I will share an example of how you can use my tomato sauce paste.
First, I will explain how to finish tomato sauce. Like I said in the article “Lovely tomato sauce paste“, this paste is not tomato sauce. To complete making tomato sauce, all you have to do is add 2-3 tbspoons of paste into the300-400g of tin tomato and cook. You can use this for soup and pasta sauce, or it is also good to cook fish in this sauce.
The reason I think it good is, you can always cook with this paste in a little time. If you feel too busy to cook by yourself or too tired after working all day, this tomato sauce will help you to stay healthy and save money!!
[Ingredients] for 2
- 1/3 of aubergine
- a handful Brussels sprouts
- 200 g of spaghetti
- 300-400g of tin tomato
- 3 tablespoons of original tomato sauce paste
- 30ml of olive oil
- Cut aubergine into the shape you like, and leave them in the cold water for a few minutes.
- Marinate the aubergine with 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Pan fry aubergine on a frying pan.
- Boil the water and cook Brussels sprouts.
- Boil the water in a tall sauce pan and cook spaghetti.
- Pour tin tomato into a frying pan and cook it with high heat until the colour become vivid red.
- Add the tomato sauce paste into the frying pan. When the sauce gets too dry, add some water from the sauce pan of spaghetti.
- When spaghetti is cooked, add spaghetti, aubergine and Brussels sprouts into tomato sauce. (If you can finish cooking all of those, it would be good!)
- Mix well and plate your spaghetti.
- Dress with olive oil on top.
Then, here is the spaghetti!
It was amazingly simple and so tasty. Please try once!
Now, I am thinking to make video to show the recipe more simply. I am preparing for the camera or equipments etc at this moment. I will let you know if this plan goes well.
I hoe you enjoyed this article too.
See you soon!xx