I have been thinking of having spaghetti for a quite long time because one of my colleague always brings beautiful pasta for lunch! I made spaghetti with lots of veggies and bacon this evening and it was stunning. It needs almost no effort to cook so please try it!
[Ingredients] 2 servings
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 5 diced shallots
- 2 chopped rashers f bacon
- a hand full chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 minced red chilli
- 1/8 diced red onion
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- a handful basil leaves chopped
- spaghetti for 2 people
- Boil water in a sauce pan to cook spaghetti.
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan and cook the garlic, shallots, bacon and chilli with salt and black pepper.
- Start cooking pasta.
- Add mushrooms, red onion and tomatoes and cook more until tomato juice comes out.
- Take some boiling water from the sauce pan and pour it into the frying pan, thinning the water.
- When the water in the frying pan gets thicker, put pasta into the frying pan and mix with veggies and bacon.
- Add basil before you serve.