I received the result of IELTS (International English Test System) I recently took and it was fantastic(L7.0, R6.5, W6.0, S8.0). Of course, I need even more effort to get the desired score, but I am pretty relieved that my English has definitely improved! (As I didn’t think my writing score was right, I had requested EOR on my writing test.)
Anyway, how are you all doing in these extremely scorching days ?
I have completely lost appetite and prefer to eat less hot foods, for instance, salad. If this is the same case as yours, the recipe I am going to share with you in this page is the solution. This sauce is absolutely gorgeous!! Please try once!
[Ingredients] 2 servings
*** For pesto ***
- 2 garlic cloves
- A few pinches of black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- 10-15 basil leaves
- 1.5 tbs of soya sauce
- A tbs of cider vinegar
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
*** For tuna salad spaghetti ***
- Spagetti for two (about 220g)
- 50g of tinned tuna
- A avocado – cut into cubes
- A tomato – cut into cubes
- A quarter of red onion – thinly sliced
- A piece of cucumber – shredded
- Smash all the ingredients for the pesto sauce in a mortar until it becomes smooth.
- Cool spaghetti with cold water immediately after cooking spaghetti.
- Mix spaghetti with tuna, vegetables and sauce in a big bowl.
When you try my recipes, please leave comments and give me feedback. There is no need informing your email address to leave messages so if you are not happy to give me your personal information just skip that question. (I can not remove that question due to the worldpress system.) You can also contact me on my Contact Page or you can also share your attempts on Instagram with #jhomerecipes.
I hope you find this information useful for your happy healthy life!