Prep Time: 0 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 persons
- 2 tbspoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- The same amount of garlic, grated
- Green pepper 1/2
- Bean sprout 200g
- Pork mince 150-200g
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of white pepper
- 1 bspoons of white miso
- 2 tbspoons of soy sauce
- A tbspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tspoon of doubanjiang (Chinese spicy beans sauce)
- A half tspoon of sugar
- A tspoon of Chinese chili oil
- 1 tbspoon of sake/white wine
- 1/5 glass of water
- 2 tbspoons of corn starch
- 50ml of water
- Stir fry finely chopped ginger and garlic with vegetable oil in a heated frying pan.
- Add pork mince into the pan, salt and white pepper.
- When the pork turns into brown then add beans sprout and roughly chopped pepper. Soon after that a lot of water comes out. Keep cooking, until only a bit of water is left on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and add the sauce into the pan. Mix well.
- Keep cooking the pork mince until the sauce gets thick.
- Serve the pork mince as you wish: on rice, egg noodles or on a plate separately.