Do you have a leftover Japanese curry today?
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 persons
Usually, the next day you can not control the amount of curry left. This is simple so you do not have to stick on measuring.
- Cooked rice
- Cheddar or parmigiano cheese
- Panko (bread crumbs)
- Set rice in the oven proof dish.
- Break an egg in the middle of rice.
- Put finely chopped pickles on rice (optional).
- Cover rice with curry sauce.
- Cover the surface with grated cheese.
- Cover the surface with panko.
- Grill the surface of the dish in the oven (200 degrees) for 25 minutes.