Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- 6 chicken wings
- 4 thickly sliced (3 cm) mooli/ turnip
- A tbspoon of corn starch
- 2 tbspoons of white wine
- 1.5 tbspoon of soya sauce
- A tspoon of honey
- A tspoon of vinegar
- A tspoon of sesame oil
- A pinch of sesame seeds
- 100ml of water
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- Mix sugar, sake, soya sauce, honey, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Toss chicken wings into corn starch in a bowl. Make sure chicken wings are covered with the flour.
- Pour vegetable oil into the frying pan and warm the frying pan up.
- Fry chicken wings and mooli/turnip until the surface becomes crispy.
- Remove the oil left in the pan, and pour the water and mixed seasoning.
- Turn off the cooker when all the moisture has gone and the outside of chicken wings and mooli become shiny and sticky.
- Drizzle a pinch of sesame seeds.