Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- 300g of fresh ramen noodles
- A half avocado, sliced
- 4cm of cucumber, sliced
- A beef tomato, sliced
- Pork/ chicken breast/ ham/tinned tuna/boiled bean spouts
- Shichimi (Japanese hot spice) *extra seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1.5 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Cook noodles in boiling water usually for 2 minutes. And after as soon as ramen is done, wash the noodles with cold water. Drain the water.
- Cook pork in the same boiling water. If you use ham or tinned tuna, you do not have to cook it.
- Put the toppings on the noodles and make the dish look nice.
- Mix all the ingredients for dressing in a small bowl, and pour the dressing on hiyashi chuka.
- If you would like, you can add dome shichimi on the top. Shichimi adds wonderful flavours to your food.
- Before you eat, mix very well.