Prep Time: 40 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- 5 medium potatoes
- 5ch of cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 1/4 of onion, thinly sliced
- A half red pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 tbspoons of mayonnaise
- A tbspoon of salt
- A tspoon of black pepper
- It is also good: ham, onion, prawns…etc
- Cook potatoes and eggs in boiling water.
- Mix the cucumber, red pepper, onion, and salt into a bowl. Leave them for for 5 minutes and make sure a lot of water comes out of cucumber.
- Pour water into the bowl and wash the salt away. Squeeze them with your hands to remove all the moisture inside them.
- Remove the potatoes’ skin and mash the potatoes and eggs in the bowl. Add black pepper, cucumber, red pepper.
- Add mayonnaise into the bowl and mix well. Taste it, then add seasoning carefully.
- Leave the salad in fridge for 30 minutes.