[Ingredients] (2 servings)
- 2 chicken thighs, cut into 4-5 pieces
- 3 tbspoons of soya sauce
- A tbspoon of sake/white wine
- A pinch of salt
- A half tspoon of white pepper
- A tspoon of rated ginger
- 4-5 tbspoons of corn starch
- A slice of lemon
- Vegetable oil (to deep-fry chicken)
- Mix soy sauce, sake, salt, black pepper and grated ginger in a bowl.
- Add chicken thighs into the bowl and leave it at least for an hour. I recommend to leave it for a whole night.
- Put corn starch into a different bowl. Add the prepared thigh into the bowl. Make sure the chicken is coated enough.
- Put the chicken into the heated vegetable oil (180 degrees).
- Cook the chicken in the oil for 5-8 minutes.
- Served kara-age with a sliced of lemon.