Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- 1 chicken breast, steamed, sliced
- 1/4 cabbage or lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes or a handful cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Small handful coriander leaves, cut
For kotteri-tare dressing
- 1/2 tspoon of grated garlic
- 1 tspoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 tbspoon of vinegar
- 1 tbspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tbspoon of soya sauce
- A dash of chilli oil
[How to serve]
- Make dressing. Mix well all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beautifully place all ingredients except coriander leaves on a serving plate
- Pour the dressing on top.
- Toss the coriander leaves on top.