Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 2 persons
[Ingredients] 2 servings
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- The same amount of ginger, grated
- 5 leaves of Chinese cabbage, roughly chopped
- 150g of bean sprouts
- A slice of pork (about 150g), shredded
- A half of green pepper, shredded
- 300g of egg noodles, cooked in boiling water
[Chow mein sauce]
- 2 tbspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tbspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tbspoon of sake/white wine
- 1/2 tbspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of black bean garlic sauce(black bean sauce is also okay)
- A tspoon of corn starch
- 50 ml of water
- Mix all the ingredients for chow mein sauce.
- Stir fry garlic and ginger, pork, Chinese cabbage, green pepper on a frying pan.
- When the water from Chinese cabbage comes out, add egg noodles and bean sprouts.
- When all the ingredients are cooked enough and the water has gone, add chow mein sauce and mix well.
- While the chow mein is a little saucy, serve on a plate.