Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- 300g of fresh ramen noodles
- 100g of tinned tuna
- An egg5, boiled
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 5ch of cucumber, thinly sliced
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, cut into half
- 5 tbspoons of sesame dressing
- Cook ramen noodles in the boiling water. When the noodles is done, quickly wash the noodles in cold water.
- Put the ramen noodles into the bowl or plate and put vegetables.
- Pour sesame dressing on the top and mix very well.
- Add tuna and the boiled egg on the top.