There are no rules of ingredients or colour but usually people use meat mince(brown), beans(green) and scrambled egg(yellow). And of course, this can be great dinner as well.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- A half carrot, pealed by a peeler
- A tspoon of sesame seeds
- A tspoon of soya sauce
- A half tspoon of sesame oil
- Cook carrots in boiling water for a minutes.
- Mix sesame seeds, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Dress carrots with sauce from 2.
- 15 green beans
- Cook green beans in boiling water.
- Cut them into 3-5mm thick.
- 3 tbspoons of vegetable oil.
- A tspoon of garlic, finely chopped
- A tspoon of grated ginger
- 100g of beef mince
- 3 tspoons of soya sauce
- 2 tspoon honey
- 2 tspoon of white wine
- Stir fry beef mince with ginger, garlic and vegetable oil.
- Add soya sauce, honey, white wine.
[How to serve]
Beautifully present carrot, green beans and beef on freshly cooked rice.