Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: 2 persons
- 100g of tinned tuna, finely chopped
- 100g of tofu, crashed
- 1 tbspoons of sesame
- 2 stems of spring onion, finely chopped
- A tspoon of ginger, grated
- Soya sauce 1 tablespoon
- An egg
- 3 tbspoons of flour
- 4-5 tbspoons of breadcrumb
- Mix grated tuna, tofu, sesame, spring onion, ginger and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Make a patty for croquette and toss it into flour, egg and panko (respectively).
- Deep-fry the patties in heated vegetable oil (around 190 degrees) until the batter gets beautifully brown and crispy.
- Serve croquettes with fresh vegetables.
Japanese garlic sauce
- 180ml of daikon (known as mooli), grated
- A clove of garlic, grated
- 3 tbspoon of soya sauce
- 3 tbspoon of sake/white wine
- A tspoon of honey
- A tbspoon of sesame oil
- Mix all the ingredients except sesame oil in a small sauce pan, and cook the sauce with medium heat for 10 minutes
- Add sesame oil.
- Serve the sauce on the croquette or separately.